Guest Photoes and Reviews from Booking.com and Airbnb
Aaron Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 3 January 2019
Relaxed, quiet and peaceful-couldn't have asked for more!
My partner and I enjoyed every bit of our stay from the moment we drove into the parking space. We felt right at home and very comfortable to the beautiful surrounds and the presentation of our 'little home' (cottage). Di & George are such loving hosts and all round great folks and they couldn't have made our stay any better-it was fantastic. All the essentials, toiletries and even the additional food they provided is beyond first class which was beyond anywhere we have stayed. The best thing from our stay was watching the beautiful sunset and sunrise while we enjoy a glass of wine and or cup of coffee-making it a couples paradise to enjoy a moment away from a busy Melbourne. We will be back and cannot wait till then! Highly recommend.
Stayed in January 2019
Melanie Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 31 December 2018
George and Di were wonderful, welcoming hosts. The cottage had absolutely everything you could ask for. A great base to explore the beautiful Bass Coast. Highly recommend.
Stayed in December 2018
Crissell Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 28 December 2018
· The owners are very hospitable and kind😇
· That it was only two night I wish it could’ve been a little bit longer.
Stayed in December 2018
Sam Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 5 November 2018
· We loved our stay !! Di and George were very accommodating and caring. My partner is vegan, they called us to make sure that had vegan options for the food they gave us which was amazing. Di made the BEST home made bread and they also gave a fruit platter and other snacks. Di and George also took us around their property and we got to meet their horses, with Coco the dog always trailing behind us :) The cottages were perfect. Very clean and Modern with a beautiful view overseeing their property. Highly recommend !
Stayed in November 2018
Grace United Kingdom 10/10
Reviewers' choice · Reviewed: 4 October 2018
Everything you could dream of and
much much more
What a delight! George Di and Coco (the dog) were all lovely and extremely welcoming. The cottages were spotless and everything was provided; from homemade bread, bacon and eggs to a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine! We went down to feed the horses with George - on a sunny afternoon it was the perfect way to relax into the weekend. Lovely big spa bath, cosy electric fire and comfy bed. Couldn’t recommend staying here highly enough!
The only thing I would change is that I wish we stayed one more night!
Stayed in September 2018
Vishva Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 2 October 2018
High quality accommodation, run by a very friendly couple!
· Fresh made bread and muffins the size of mini cakes! This is one of the best Stays me and My partner have ever had! Everything in the Cottage was more than sufficient. The morning view overlooking the ponies and the mountains was breathtaking!
· Not a thing! everything was perfect
Stayed in September 2018
Denise United Kingdom 10/10
Reviewed: 31 October 2018
Excellent would definatly recommened
· Everything. Very warm welcome from George and Di and
also Coco the dog. Could not do enough for you. Excellent
place to stay if attending moto gp on Philip Island.
· Nothing to dislike.
Stayed in October 2018
Dorothy Australia 10/10
Reviewed: 20 August 2018
· The Cottage was well presented and the home made bread such a wonderful welcome. Di & George were wonderful hosts - even having us in for fresh scones jam and cream for afternoon tea on Saturday afternoon!
Stayed in August 2018
We were welcomed with freshly baked scones, a glass of red & a great place. Thanks for a relaxing 24 hours. Highly recommended.
Di & George were so welcoming and friendly, the room was very clean, modern and styled beautifully. The bed was also very comfortable. The breakfast and afternoon tea supplied was more than expected and generous, especially as my husband is vegetarian. Would highly recommend.
Six star country luxury
The cottage was beautiful, extremely well equipped and comfortable, situated in quiet countryside. The owners are very welcoming and generous,
Couldn't fault anything!
Charmaine Wennekers, (CA)
Little Gem. Stay here!
The villa was very comfortable. The owners were friendly and personable. We felt like royalty! The breakfast provided was gourmet. We loved our bottle of wine and cheese plate on arrival. And the spa tub was amazing! We hope to come back this summer.
Friendly staff, relaxing environment, modern clean and confortable.
The staff couldn't have been more friendly. Despite arriving embarrassing late (11:30pm ) after getting stuck in traffic leaving Phillip Island, we were given a warm welcome and a bottle of wine. The bed was the most comfortable I've ever slept in and the supplied breakfast was plentiful and included a home baked loaf of bread.
Amazingly nice hosts, tasty breakfast,wonderful peaceful location, cosy cottage. Everything was great.
Loved the afternoon tea and the fresh produce
Great little cottages complete with spa baths in a peaceful country setting”
Accommodation was very clean and new, fridge was fully stocked, the setting was very serene and peaceful. Thoroughly enjoyed the spa bath. The animals on the property (ducks, chickens, dog) were an added bonus. Most importantly, George and Di were extremely accommodating, and catered to every little thing we asked of them.
Friendly host. Very clean and modern.